The Armenians of diaspora and other foreign citizens can learn at the Department of foreign students’ preparatory education. One year course of preparatory education includes the following disciplines: physics, chemistry, biology and also Armenian and English languages. The education is provided in Armenian, Russian or English. For education in English and definition of the groups of students (with deeper teaching of English language or not) the evaluation of level of English knowledge is provided.
The final examinations of preparatory course are the admission examinations for the first academic year of the university. The certificates on graduation of premedical education are given to students who get positive final examinations’ marks.
The applicants are required to submit the following documents to the Ministry of Education and science of RA annually until 1st of November:
1. Application to the RA Minister of Education and Science
2. Application Form
3. Copy of passport (including all pages that have a mark or stamp) approved by notary
4. High School Diploma and its copy approved by notary
5. Medical record detailing the health state of the applicant. The record may be given by any medical organization in RA.
6. Six (6) passport-sized photos (3x4)
Staff of the Department of foreign students’ preparatory education
Head of department Zaruhi G. Kalikyan, PhD, senior lecturer
Senior specialist Christine A. Karapetyan
Senior specialist Eleonora V. Hovhannisyan
Address: Department of foreign students’ preparatory education
Yerevan State Medical University after Mkhitar Heratsi
Koryun 2, 0025, Yerevan, Armenia
Phone: (+37411) 621 060
Fax: (+37410) 529 605