Yerevan State Medical University after M. Heratsi is the coordinator of Tempus VERITAS (Structural Development of the Third Cycle Based on Salzburg Principles) Project for the years 2014-2016.
The Project aims at reforming the doctoral education in the Republic of Armenia to be harmonized with the Qualifications Framework and the Salzburg Principles.
The Projects involves RA 20 HEIs and educational institutions, European leading HEIs and educational institutions.
1. Yerevan State Medical University (YSMU) - Coordinator
2. UDG – University of Girona, Spain
3. WUS – World University Service, Austria
4. UHMF – University of Heidelberg, Germany
5.KTH – Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
6. BSU – Bath Spa University, United Kingdom
7. RA Ministry of Education and Science, Armenia
8. Supreme Certifying Commission, Armenia
9. National Center for Professional Education Quality Assurance, Armenia
10. National Academy of Sciences, Armenia
11. Yerevan State Academy of Fine Arts, Armenia
12. YSU – Yerevan State University, Armenia
13. YSULSS - Yerevan State University of Languages and Social Sciences, Armenia
14. YSUAC - Yerevan State University of Architecture and Construction, Armenia
15. ASUE - Armenian State University of Economics, Armenia
16. Gavar State University, Armenia
17. Vanadzor State Pedagogical Institute, Armenia
18. Northern University, Armenia
19. Public Administration Academy of the Republic of Armenia
20. «Education Quality» LLC, Armenia
The key results of «VERITAS» will promote the capacity of higher education institutions, the ensuring of quality doctoral education, as well as will create prerequisites for quality scientific researches and for PhD degree award and to define quality standards and criteria.