Research personnel training
The Department of Research Personnel Planning and Training ensures the development of the scientific potential of Yerevan State Medical University after Mkhitar Heratsi, carries out the personnel shift and rejuvenation of the research faculty, maintains the academic school, and strengthens the current research studies.
The planning and training of research personnel is carried out through PhD, Doctorate and PhD applicant’s system in line with the needs of the chairs and research groups. The Department carries out the following activities:
- Organization of PhD study entrance examinations
- Organization of general and professional education courses according to the researcher’s credit system
- Organization and carrying out the spring and autumn sessions of qualification exams for researchers
- Carrying out research personnel training
- Implementing annual attestation of researchers
- Running the individual documentation of researchers and credit calculation
- Organization of the activities of the University’s Science Coordination Council, Expert Committees, Ethics Committee and Committee of Review of Primary Documents, Material and Methods.
PhD, Doctorate and PhD applicant’s system are the forms of training of highly qualified scientific and scientific-pedagogical staff in the system of post-diploma 3rd level study which is being implemented according to the respective specialties of the «List of Scientific Degrees of Armenia» of RA.